Saturday, December 24, 2011

Spreading The Cheer :)

Ok , first of all I'd like to mention that it feels strange ,
something almost akin to learning a new skill as I pick up my pen
to write . It has been 10 days since I have been home and nothing
of note has happened . If I had a diary whose pages I was used to
filling then I can assure you that the entry for the last 10 days
would have all been the same and said ,"I lived my day . No
more."

When I think of it in a leisurely manner I realize that it is
strange , that even though I lived my day and no more for these
past 10 days still ; at the end of each and every day there wasq
a sense of fulfilment that overcame me , of a kind which I hadn't
really experienced in a while . Maybe this is what the season of
joy is meant to do to you . So even as I sit here on this
christmas eve writing this I feel happiness and a feeling of
contentmenrt spread through me , through my entire being and no
it is not because I have won an unexpected lottery(though I can't
argue that it wouldn't be nice if I did :) , or have gotten
unexpectd fame , or made inexplicable gain . It is just this
wonderful festival that is doing that is bringing all of these
good feelings to my heart . 

I am no christian , in fact I have no faith in the concept of God
or his kingdom of the High skies still I believe that it doesn't
hurt to spread a little cheer around. Does it ? So use this day
to spread cheer and happiness around you , amongst those less
fortunate , having not so considerate people as you all to look
after them . Wish you all a Merry Christmas . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment