Thursday, September 29, 2011

Die ! Die ! Die !



What happens when some part of you is down in the dumps that it just wants to die and it wants to take you along with it in your entirety . Will you listen to what it has to say .

Die ! Die ! Die !
That is the cry ,
Yes , that is the cry .
That is bursting forth from my heart ,
That is ripping me apart .

It's growing louder .
It's becoming stronger ,
Even as I try to stifle it ,
It's becoming more coherent .

It's been brewing inside my heart for so long ,
All that time when I wasn't looking it was growing strong .
Until it became too strong and broke my inner resistance,
And burst forth threatening my existence .

A part of me wants to fight it,
To break free from its clutches , its might ,
But then there's a part
That's  very close to my heart ,
That's seen me innumerable times fall apart
It's whispering in my ears to let go of it all
And to take the fall
To pay heed to the cry , the call .

No comments:

Post a Comment