Tuesday, November 29, 2011

29-11-2011


And today is a hollow day . Everything inside seems to be hollow , dry , empty . I feel directionless , purposeless like a blind man walking in blinding light who may be surrounded by all the resources that can aid him but is simply oblivious to them . I wish to fade into the oblivion for the optism to thrive in this domain has disappeared . I don't know why it is me . Why i can't break free .
I just want to close my eyes . There are no tears which are streaming from my eyes . Hollowness doesn't have an associated emotion , what it has is plain disocciation . A detachment that seems to be unmoving in temprament .
Don't worry if none of this makes sense , these are my thoughts which sometimes become too dense . i wonder , in fact i even ponder . To look for the origin of these thoughts which cloud my cerebral region but to no avail . I won't give a wail , even when i fail . Pardon me if my tale sounds a bit stale . I couldn't fabricate something out of the blue , that for all rhyme and reason will have you glued .

No comments:

Post a Comment