Monday, August 20, 2012

Songs of a fractured psyche


The songs that the various parts of my broken psyche sing . Read on to find what they have to say .

Let me slip into this abyss ,
This abyss of darkness that is just a step away from me
Just as the air whistles past me I will be drowned
In the conflicted thoughts , my distorted  emotions .

To hide my broken insides, like a clockwork toy
I go through my daily motions .
For the raging conflict within me needs to be hidden,
The broken up plains of my mind need to be tended,
But troubled I am for I don't know at all  .
How a broken up Me in the plains of my mind will  play caretaker ?

The lingering sense of deja vu engulfs me ,
And remains a feeling of a disaster brewing .
In the darkest corners of my mind I am imprisoned ,
Being violated by the  one that is Me .

The insane mix of fire and dark ,
Inside me rages on ,
The hand of fate makes ,
The fractures in the plains to deepen ,
The walls of my prison begin to crumble ,
And the violator and violated both go under .

2 comments:

  1. Dear Vinayak,

    Thank you for sharing so authentically!

    Holding you in my heart as you heal.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you linda for your kind words . :) XOXOXO

      Delete