Thursday, October 11, 2012

And I burn !


Image
This is an "imaginary" poem of a time , where the protagonist after having his spirit utterly and completely broken , decides to submit himself to the wonders of man's first creation . Read through as he burns , screams , experiences pleasure and then finally has his life snuffed out . 


Light me up , let me burn .
Let those arms of flames
Wrap me in a loving embrace .
Let the fire's light take over the light in my eyes ;
And put it out amidst the stifled cries .
Those that manage to escape my throat ,
Even as I bask in the pleasing caress of the hurt ,
And the smell of the burnt flesh
As it drifts in , through the falling ashes of my once human nose .
I immerse myself :
In the glorious feeling
Of being godlike
That accompanies all the light 
Which dances around me .
And in the music which the flames make 
As they burn through me .

No comments:

Post a Comment