Saturday, September 8, 2012

Away in a starship

The story of when you want to leave everything and go away to a place far off , where things won't be the same .




Into the night sky I will fly away in a starship ,
Until in its vast expanse I become a mere blip .
Broken are all the ties now ,
That once a lifetime ago pulled me behind them in tow .
Gone are all the faces ,
That brought me joy in the darkest times , the evilest places .
Lost are all the chances ,
Which if once grabbed would have made all of this feel like a mere trance .
Done away are all the feelings ,
That once would have left me shattered and reeling .
It is all in the past ,
The past which did not last .
Nothing to hold back remains now ,
All that is left to do now is to take the last bow .

Into the night sky I will fly away in a starship ,
In its vast expanse I will become a mere blip .

1 comment:

  1. Dear Vinayak,

    I'm holding you in my heart! I wish I could hug the little boy within you and make it all better...

    You have the power to create a new world out of that 'mere blip'! Looking forward to witnessing this process! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete