Friday, April 13, 2012

The Past


Ok , first of all for whoever reads this it's a fair warning that I am writing something, infact anything(apart from the drubby college reports) after a hiatus of 2 months . So , it is very much possible to make errors , write things in a different way as oppsoed to what I used to do . Forget to run spellcheck in some places(I hope the last one doesn't happens or I'll seriously have to go back to kindergarten to learn word ) . There you go then . You have been forewarned . :)And no matter what you feel about my creation . If you have gone through please use some of your precious time to leave some comments . I'll be honored . :)





The ghosts of your past ,
Will always catch you as the last 
Remainants of your breath
 Walk away from you with so much stealth .


The past to will find ways ,
To make you pay for the wrongs you did yesterday.
For it knows all the secrets you hid ,
It'lll swarm you for its time it has bid .


Do you think the past is dead,buried and gone ,
For if you do so , then oh ! you are so wrong .
For it is lying in the dark waiting for its turn ,
When for all your wrongs it will make you burn .

2 comments:

  1. These words are so true Vinayak. I love the poem but the font on the previous bit is very hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for spending some valuable time of yours on commenting on my blog . :) And I have changed the font . hope this is better .:)

    ReplyDelete