Sunday, July 17, 2011

Death comes

This is an imaginary poem .




"It is all over"
Echoes in my mind as I bow over ,
Writhing in agony on the inside ,
My sanity being pushed aside,
By the Pain that is raging inside .

The Pain that I unleashed on my contemptible self ,
As I found that I was unable of helping myself
Cross over the wall of self annhilation ,
Across which lay my desired destination .

That wall which I in my absurdity,
Had helped to reach heights of enormity .
Laying its structure with bricks of my effortless ,futile deliberations ,
And plastering them all in place with my insane decisions .

Even as I dwell on these contemplations ,
The pain is breaching the last of my mental fortifications
And now in a cooing voice that most befits a dove
While appearing to shower my mind with the pleasures of its false love.
The Pain finally drives into my mind its spear ,
And the echoes of the act through my body sear.
Then Death comes near
And takes over me , my dear .

2 comments:

  1. WAT WENT THRU YOUR MIND WHILE WRITING THIS??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well actually a lot but chiefly the thought of putting behind the mistakes of the past 2 years , and this seemed to me the best way of doing that by gifting myself an imaginary death .Nothing more than that manu . Thanks for reading this .Well actually a lot but chiefly the thought of putting behind the mistakes of the past 2 years , and this seemed to me the best way of doing that by gifting myself an imaginary death .Nothing more than that manu . Thanks for reading this .

    ReplyDelete