Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And it happens in parts

The parts of me have begun to die
They wriggle they try
But to no avail
They wail,
They out gloomy cries
As one by one they lose their lives .

When I was born
I never imagined
That I would be meted
Such a fate
That i'll begin to hate ,
Not only myself but my whole existence
That i'll become a menance
To my own sanity .
I never knew
That I will be bereft
Of all beautiful thoughts
That in my mind
Only darkness will house
Which , like a cat chases a mouse
Will give me chase in my dreams
While I give out my silent screams
All the while wishing
That with the sound of swishing
Out of thin air
Will appear someone
Who will help me
Who will cure me of my yelps
Who will help me get out of this mess
Who will be my saviour in this stress

But to you I confess
That nothing more than wistful thinking was this
For a life of bliss
Was never meant to be mine
For i was meant to fall in death's chine

No comments:

Post a Comment