Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I too need a school


Let us not let anyone be left out from gaining education gaining knowledge . Let us listen to their cries  .




I am a child ,
Bubbling with life , I am a little wild .
Filled with fun and frolic ,
Through the day I keep on rollicking .
In my mid lies a thought
Which seems to have caught on
That I too need a school .

I too need a school .
So no longer I may be a fool,
So that I may not get stuck in the role
Of that of a mere tool
Meant only to be weilded by others,
So that I no more remain a frail feather
Driven hither and thither
By even the tiniest turbulences 
In the weather.

The pain of ignorance sears through me .
Thoughts of the unknown scare me .
I realize that in school will be laid the basis ,
Of all the knowledge that will take me places.

But alas to my misfortune !
To add to my ruin ,
To keep me away from my school ,
Crop up a million reasons,
Which keep on varying as do the seasons  .
Sometimes it is the water 
Which my brother fall ill so bad,
Sometimes it is the toilet 
Which my school never had,
Then there are the problems in my own household .
These all add up and knock out cold .
My simple desire to go to school.

In my eyes used to shine a million dreams ,
But now all I do is give out silent screams.
As one by I watch them get crushed ,
And my voice of dissent is hushed.

To the stream of problems there can be no end ,
If the desire to keep me away from school is not bend ,
If my ignorance has to be fend,
Then to a school I have to be send .

No comments:

Post a Comment