Saturday, October 15, 2011

Do you know ?


You have a look at me
And give out roars of laughter as if without a fee ,
I were a comedian doing a stand up act .
But do you even know them , the facts ?
That have brought me to this sorry state ,
That have made me curse my fate .

You exchange looks when you glimpse my contorted face ,
Which to you seems to be so out of place.
But do you even know of all the storms ?
That rage in the space above my face in so many forms
That make every fiber of being cry out in pain
Even though it my be in vain .

You joke about me behind my back.
About my lifelessness , about all the energy which I seem to lack ,
Even in the first hour of morn .
But do you even know that the whole of my previous night I had spend torn ?
Between conflicting thoughts of whether or not
To end it all
To take that one last fall ?

But why will you care ?
As long as you fare well ,
You will not change ,
Your ways so strange .
You will have fun at my expense
Even as I jump over paradise's fence .

No comments:

Post a Comment