Friday, December 2, 2011

It comes pouring out

Tear out my heart from my bosom
Like you tear away from a plant a bud about to blossom
Make me bleed ,
Tears of deprieve
For baby that is what you want to do
Oh that is what you want to do


You want to hurt me and go
All the memories that we never hadtogether you want to throw
Like a croaking crow
Away you want to shoo me


Yes, I know you don't care
O my lady fair
When you'll leave my life will becomes bare
And like a land barren it will lie here


You don't give a damn
O ma'am
For you think it is a sham
The look of pain that is floating on my face


You drive me to the edge
So why not come and drive me over
Why let me suffer
Why let me cowwer


I know it is my fate so bleak
That I had to drink from your love's creek
So know push me into that creek
So that soon I turn into a corpse that reeks

I should have tried to hold everything back
But how could I for I had to get my heart hacked
So as I finally lie under my resting spot
It all comes pouring out .

No comments:

Post a Comment