Friday, December 2, 2011

Let My Soul Flow

And this is the first song that I ever wrote .Will someday put music to it .
Rip out the strings of my heart
Help me to tear myself apart
Baby you can do that
We know you can do that
Because you are just like that


You will ike to watch me go down in flames
But all of it on me you'l blame
You feel that I'm lame
To love you so much
For you are such .
Yes you are such

I would have gone with you til the end of horizon
But I am afraid you'll love to more to pour in me poison
To get rid of my burden .
You are so certain
Of my futility
As a used up utility
You wil toss me away
Out of your way
You will kick me
But baby you'll love it
We know you''l love it



Baby help me get rid of my soul
For you have made too big a hole
In my heart
That is lyning on it hinges ready to blow apart
That I can never fill it
No, I ca never fill it
Let my spirit flow out through it
Let the wind blow out with it .



Drive through my heart a stake
That is all it'l take
To free me and you
To let me bask in the glory of red hue
You already gave me the pleasure
Of losing what I treasure
Baby you can do it again
We know you can do it again
You can make my heart get rid of al its pain
Just tear down my sinews
Then maybe I'll start anew
Or maybe in a ghastly form be lost
Never to be found again
With the pain ripping through my soul
I Wil drown in my heart hole .

No comments:

Post a Comment