Friday, December 2, 2011

Whisper

Whisper in my ears o Death
The lullaby that will put me to sleep
Why do you walk with stealth
When you are the one who''l help me to take that leap
Who'll take me away from all this darkness
From all this madness
That has been tying me down like a straitjacket
The pain comes to me in packets
each new one bigger than the one before
That washed up to my consciouness' shore


Whisper in my ears o Death
The lullaby that wil put me to sleep
Won't you help me get rid of my breath
For each one of it is accompanied by a tear that I weep
For the mistakes that I made
That are forcing me to bade goodbye
To everything that once was dear to me

whisper in my ears o Death
The lullaby that will put me to sleep
A deadly blow to me He has already dealt
Let that cut though deep
While the pain of it all you numb
I no longer want to live tbhis life as a stump
And watch as once again someone draws you away .
So let me die my way .
Let me die my way .

No comments:

Post a Comment